Hosted PBX Service
- Costs – With our Hosted PBX it is simple. You just pay a small rate for the system, a small rate for any Telephone numbers or Toll free numbers and a monthly rate per user. Every month you know your costs. There are no extra feature charges, no extra maintenance charges, no licensing fees and no upgrade fees. Simple said “no surprises”. In many cases if you are using traditional telephone service our rates for the complete system will be less than what you are paying today.
- Reliability and Disaster Recovery – We have been in business since 2003. Many of our customers have been with us since those early days. During the storms that hit in 2013 & and 2014 when business lost power for days and in some cases over a week our customer never skipped a beat with their communications. Because our service is fully redundant in two data centers and in two diverse cities our service is the most reliable available in the market. Important to you is Covoda has the track record to prove it.
- Mobility – The service works anywhere you are all the time. There are many ways to stay connected. Using IP phones, no problem, as long as you can get internet access you can use your phone anywhere. You can even have your extension work as an app on your cell phone or on your desktop/laptop or pad. Moving your business? OK, just pick up your phones, bring them with you and plug them back in. Have Multiple Locations? – That’s easy. With a Hosted PBX your locations can function as one unit. Don’t be trapped with what you can do just because you have employees working in different locations.
- Simple to Use – whether your business still just needs to make and receive calls or you have a very mobile and productive work force that needs to be in contact anywhere all the time, the Hosted PBX has the features that make your life simpler and gives you more control over who you want to communicate with and when you want to be available.
- Simple to make changes as your business changes – Everything with your system is administered and controlled via an easy to use web portal. No longer do you have to worry about moving phones or equipment or adding expensive hardware because you added a few employees.
- Get Telephone numbers from where you need a presence not where you have a presence – Now you can get telephone numbers from anywhere you feel you would like a presence. You no longer need to have a physical location in a town or rely on expensive Remote Call Forwarding features to get a telephone. With our Hosted PBX you can have telephones numbers from anywhere in the country work for you.
To get more information call or see a demonstration email or call us today!
- The Technology – Our solution is comprised of a cloud based service. The Service, with small modular boxes (known as nodes), is deployed at any location that has an Internet connection. The system creates a network of devices that gives control over the local and wide area network. The service manages the through put and function passing via the WAN. Our advanced technologies can manage these independently from one source or link the nodes together creating a large wide area network with an easy to control single interface. We provide the ability to manage the network in real time via the cloud portal. This gives many advantages including the fact the equipment on premise does not have to deal with all of the overhead of most routers and can just concentrate on processing the data through the network.
- Firewall – Offers a sophisticated network security system that monitors and controls the incoming and outgoing network traffic based on applied security rules. The firewall establishes a barrier between a trusted, secure, internal network and another outside network, such as the Internet, which is assumed to not be secure or trusted.
- Traffic Management – This service is designed around traffic management and traffic flow required by many of today’s real-time services including VoIP, Video, Point of Sale and other real time monitoring systems. These real-time systems are built-in technologies that don’t always properly communicate on congested networks. Our technology identifies these technologies and makes sure that ALL packets related to these services are sent and received.
- Voice Prioritization – VoIP is the standard for business. Our products have built in, proprietary technology that will keep your phone calls clear and jitter free. Even on low speed connections, we can help improve the overall quality of your calls. We can reserve a set amount of bandwidth when a call is placed, and keep it until the call ends, it’s then released to be used by other devices on your network. This prevents one device from hogging bandwidth while simulatiniously keeping your calls clear and perfect.
- Static Routing – Static routing is a form of routing that occurs when a router uses a manually configured routing entry rather than information from a dynamic routing path.Unlike dynamic routing, static routes are fixed and do not change even if the network is changed or reconfigured. Both dynamic routing and static routing are usually used on a router to maximize routing efficiency and to provide backups in the event that dynamic routing information fails to be exchanged.
- Network Monitoring, Diagnostics and Alarming – All of our tools are built for advanced diagnostics and data for all realtime applications. We provide realtime visual trace routes, MOS scores, latency, jitter, along with, a matrix style monitoring system. We have advanced detailed bandwidth graphs and historical reporting for last mile carrier troubleshooting.Our Smart Routing technology can easily save time & money by ensuring packets move quickly and efficient across the network. vMPLS can provide QOS (Quality of Service) and COS (Class of Service) prioritization for time-sensitive applications such as Voice and Data, completing a seamless and fully meshed Wide Area Network. Lastly our alarm notification process can proactively tell us if a problem does occur.
- VPN(Virtual Private Networks) – This service allows you to create a secure remote access connection to you network for employees that are mobile and need access to company information.
- Dual WAN Fail Over – With today’s networks, outages are a real possibility, especially with generic Cable and DSL connections. The SimpleWan solution can provide multi-wan fail-over including full fail-over with a backup connection or a 3G/4G wireless connection. Our special design can fail-over telephones and computers in as little as eight seconds, restoring full functionality.
- Content Filtering – Today’s high tech offices require different levels of filtering depending on the user’s duties. For compliance and security, content filtering is available per user and per site. Description of filtering and levels can be changed in real-time based on the needs of the users and the location. This can help restrict “bandwidth hogs” or users that should be blocked from certain content.
- vMPLS – Virtual Multiple Protocol Layer Switching technology is a service that allows users the ability to connect multiple geographical locations through a secure carrier-neutral managed network, providing access to the entire corporate network securely from any location, leveraging the full benefit of network based technologies. vMPLS is based on SimpleWan™’s Patent-Pending Smart Routing Technology which leverages over dozens of private backbone connections to provide the shortest distance routing between endpoints, no matter where they are located. By leveraging broadband access that is readily available, we provide scalable and flexible solutions that are cost-effective for even the most price-conscious customers while still providing a state of the art solution.
Cyber Security Package – This service provides incredible security while assisting service providers, making sure that every customer location remains in compliance at the highest levels. Our technology allows the end user as much access as the service provider wants to allow. If the provider or the end user make changes that are in violation of security policies, the service provider is made aware of the issue and advised of a solution. It is our upmost goal to provide a PCI and HIPAA compliant solution without constant upkeep by the end user or service providers.
Hosted Single Line and Single Line Premium Service
Save money over your traditional phone service you are getting from your telephone company. All the features they charge you extra for you get at no charge from this service plus more.
- An optional unlimited domestic calling plan
- 7-digit dialing to your area code of choice
- Voicemail box with voice mail to email and voice mail to test message capability
- Call Blast which allows you to extend any call to up to four other telephone numbers and control when each device starts ringing and how many rings on each device.
- All other calling features are included like Caller ID, Calling Name and all of the Star * Code Features
- Phone flexibility – Use an IP Phone or with an analog converter use any cordless phone system or telephone handset you want. Also you can use our softphone app on your desktop PC or laptop
- Phone Mobility – IP Phone or analog adaptor can be used anywhere anytime where you have internet access.
- Your own personal web portal where you can check call records in real time, manage your voice mail, turn features on and off, manage your Call Blast settings.
- Can add as many telephone numbers and Toll Free numbers as you want to your line.
If you want your business to look a little larger, look at the Single Line Premium Service. In addition to all of the features above you get:
- A Front Door Automated Attendant option that allows incoming calls to go directly to a Greeting message and dial access to one of five virtual extensions.
- Option to set up to 5 virtual extensions. Each virtual extension gets its own Voice Mail box and its own Call Blast feature to have calls extended out to remote telephone numbers.
So even though there is still only one IP device registered to the account. You look like you have multiple departments and or personnel along with five private voice mail boxes. This service costs slightly higher than the Single Line Service, but offers a good value option against the full PBX service if you only need one device in the office.
Device and Address SIP Trunks
- Line Fail over if local connection interrupted – Lose power or lose your internet. This option will forward all incoming calls to an alternate backup number
- Device Mobility – If you lose power or internet service for an extended period, simply move the device to an alternate location.
- Multiple Trunk group set up – allows you to setup multiple trunk groups to control which lines your incoming calls ring on
- Can add as many telephone numbers and Toll Free numbers as you want to your lines.
- You can even have our service provide a voice mail box for your customers to leave messages.
If you already have a SIP enabled PBX, then our Address SIP Trunk service is perfect for you. It costs less, is very reliable and still give you the line fail over capabilities should there be a problem at your local location.
Covoda has relationships with most of the Cable and Telephone Companies. We will provide you the best internet service available at your location to match your business needs. With this service we will coordinate the ordering and installation of your service with the appropriate company. This service complimented by our Network Management Service will give you the peace of mind to know that your network is well cared for.
Sample Internet Providers
- Cablevision (Optimum)
- Cox Cable
- Time Warner
- Level 3
- Century Link
- And others
Microsoft Office 365
- Mail – using Outlook application
- Calendar – for appointments
- Skype for Business – for texting, meetings and desktop sharing
- OneDrive – Data Storage
- Sharepoint – Data Sharing & Collaboration
- Word – application for word processing
- Excel – application for data speadsheets
- PowerPoint – application for presentations
This service provides access to any of your information from anywhere (via your desktop, laptop, pad device or mobile device).
- No upfront costs for the software and all software stays up to date all of the time
- Built in security plus compliance and privacy controls help keep your data safe
- They provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee
To get more information call or see a demonstration email or call us today!